Our pasta dish is a colourful combination of fresh vegetables and herbs - ready in less than 30 minutes!
- Cooking time20 min
- Prep time20 min
- Portions 4
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) finely chopped fresh herbs or 2 tsp. (10 mL) dried, herbs, crushed, (basil, parsley and/or thyme)
- 6 cups (1.5 L) assorted sliced vegetables, (onion, red or green bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash or eggplant)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces (250 g) whole grain or regular farfalle pasta, cooked and drained
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Blend 1/4 cup (50 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine with herbs in small bowl; set aside. Toss vegetables, garlic and remaining margarine in large bowl. Arrange vegetables in broiler pan without rack. Roast, stirring once, until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Toss vegetables with hot farfalle and reserved margarine mixture.