Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Apples
- Cooking time35 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsRecipe serves 6
- 1/4 cup Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* , melted
- 2 tsp. cinnamon sugar **, divided
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Granny Smith apple , peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 3 sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
|Calories from Fat||70.00 |
|Total Fat||8.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||30.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5.0 g|
|Vitamin C||20.0 %|
|Vitamin A||70.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Becel® Buttery Taste margarine, cinnamon sugar and pepper in small bowl.
- Toss apples with 1 tsp. cinnamon sugar mixture in medium bowl; set aside.
- Toss potatoes with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on baking sheet; arrange in single layer. Bake potatoes 10 minutes.
- Stir in apple mixture and bake, stirring once halfway through, until potatoes and apples are tender, about 25 minutes. Toss gently before serving.