Gluten Free Maple-Oat Trail Mix
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time15 min
- Upfield.CalcMenu.Recipes.YieldLabel 4 cups
- 2 cups gluten free square rice cereal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds , toasted
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 6 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. gluten free pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
|Total Fat||4.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||11.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.0 g|
|Vitamin C||0.0 %|
|Vitamin A||2.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Arrange cereal, oats, almonds, sunflower seeds and cranberries in medium bowl; set aside.
- Microwave Becel® Buttery Taste margarine with maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in medium microwave safe bowl at HIGH until spread is melted, about 30 seconds.
- Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet and bake, stirring once, until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely. Store in air-tight container.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec. Great as a snack, yogurt topping or with milk for a super breakfast. For a nut-free version, omit the almonds and sunflower seeds and increase the cereal and dried fruit by 1/4 cup (60 mL) each.