Gluten Free Turkey Quinoa Meatloaf
- Cooking time30 minutes
- Prep time15 minutes
- ServingsRecipe serves 8
- 3 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms , finely chopped
- 1 zucchini , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup quinoa , cooked according to package directions (about 1 cup /250 mL cooked)
- 4 slices your favorite gluten-free bread , processed into crumbs
- 1 cup no salt added tomato sauce , divided
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
|Calories from Fat||90.00|
|Total Fat||10.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.800 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.600 g|
|Total Carbs||25.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.0 g|
|Vitamin C||15.0 %|
|Vitamin A||6.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray 8 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- Melt Becel ®Buttery Taste Margarine in large nonstick skillet and cook mushrooms, zucchini and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are starting to brown and tender, about 8 minutes; let cool.
- Combine mushroom mixture with ground turkey, cooked quinoa, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup (125 mL) tomato sauce , egg and pepper. divide mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend remaining tomato sauce, brown sugar and salt; set aside.
- Brush tops with reserved tomato mixture and cook until meatloaf is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.