Loaded Mashed Potatoes with Bacon, Cheddar and Broccoli
- Cooking time10 min
- Prep time15 min
- Recipe serves 6
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes , peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 package (300 g.) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 slices turkey bacon , crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions , thinly sliced (optional)
|Calories from Fat||110.00 |
|Total Fat||12.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||18.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.0 g|
|Vitamin C||60.0 %|
|Vitamin A||20.0 %|
- Cover potatoes with water in medium saucepot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are very tender, about 10 minutes; drain. Return hot potatoes to saucepot.
- Stir in Becel® Buttery Taste margarine and mash until almost smooth. Add broccoli and mash lightly. Stir in cheese, sour cream, bacon and green onions, reserving some of each, if desired, for garnish.