Plant-Based Anything Goes Cookie Dough
- Cooking time10 min
- Prep time10 min
- Makes 30 cookies
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup Becel® Original margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup mix-ins , such as dried fruits, dark chocolate chunks, nuts, seeds
|Total Fat||4.50 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.500 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.000 g|
|Total Carbs||12.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.0 g|
|Vitamin D||0.000 mcg|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Becel® Original margarine and granulated sugar using electric mixer until light and creamy. Beat in applesauce, soy milk and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually add in flour mixture and beat until just combined, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally (do not overmix). Fold in your choice of mix-ins. Refrigerate dough 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from baking sheet and cool completely.