Roasted Squash with Sugar & Spice
- Cooking time30 min
- Prep time5 min
- ServingsRecipe serves 4
- 1 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 medium acorn squash , quartered and seeded
|Total Fat||3.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.500 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.000 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.500 g|
|Total Carbs||15.20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.6 g|
|Vitamin C||20.0 %|
|Vitamin A||8.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Combine all ingredients except squash in small bowl. Rub margarine mixture into cut side of squash. Arrrange squash in baking dish cut side up.
- Bake 30 minutes or until squash is very tender.