Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Apples
- Cooking time35 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsRecipe serves 6
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes , (2 to 3 medium potatoes), peeled and cut into wedges.
- 1 medium onion , peeled and cut into 8 wedges.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. crumbled dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Becel® Vegan margarine
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple , cored and sliced
|Total Fat||2.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.600 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.900 g|
|Total Carbs||24.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.0 g|
|Vitamin C||60.0 %|
|Vitamin A||330.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Arrange sweet potatoes and onion in greased 13-in. x 9-in. (3.5 L) baking pan; set aside.
- Combine orange juice, brown sugar, rosemary, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables, stirring to coat. Dot with Becel® Vegan margarine.
- Bake covered 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add apple and bake, uncovered until apple and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.