- Cooking time25 min
- Prep time15 min
- Portions 4
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. sodium reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. hot Chinese chili sauce or hot pepper sauce
- 2 tsp. Becel® Oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 carrot , thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper , cut into strips
- 3 stalks bok choy , thickly sliced into 1-inch (2.5 cm.) pieces
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes , halved
|Total Fat||4.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.600 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.500 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.400 g|
|Total Carbs||12.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.9 g|
|Vitamin C||200.0 %|
|Vitamin A||100.0 %|
- Combine ketchup, hoisin sauce, lime juice, soy and hot sauce in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat Becel® Oil in large, deep skillet or wok over medium-high heat and cook chicken, onion, ginger and garlic, stirring frequently, until chicken is almost cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in carrot and a couple of tablespoons water and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in yellow peppers and bok choy. (The pan may be full, but bok choy will cook down.) Cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in hoisin mixture and tomatoes and cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and bok choy is crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.