- Cooking time30 min
- Prep time10 min
- 0.5 cup (1 stick) Becel® unsalted margarine sticks
- 1.25 cups granulated sugar
- 0.75 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 0.25 tsp. salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 0.67 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 8-in. (2 L) square baking pan with foil letting foil extend pan by 2-in. (5 cm) Spray foil with no-stick spray.
- Melt Becel® sticks in microwave-safe bowl. Stir in sugar, cocoa powder and salt until blended. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour just until blended. (Don't over mix). Scrape into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Cut into 16 squares.