- Cooking time12 min
- Prep time10 min
- 1 -lb. salmon fillet, bones removed and cut into 4 pieces
- 0.25 cup Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 0.25 cup maple syrup
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange salmon in 8-inch (20-cm) baking dish.
- Microwave Becel® Buttery Taste margarine at HIGH until melted about 15 seconds. Stir in maple syrup, Dijon mustard and soy sauce. Pour over salmon.
- Bake until salmon flakes with a fork, about 12 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot rice and vegetables.