Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cooking time10 min
- Prep time10 min
- 1/2 cup Becel® Original margarine
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S® CHIPITS® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp. flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat together Becel® Original, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually add flour mixture and beat just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of batter onto ungreased baking sheets, about 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Remove from oven; sprinkle with flaked sea salt. Let cool for 2 minutes in pan on rack; transfer cookies directly to rack and let cool completely.