Becel Anything Goes Loaf Cake
- 12 Tbsp. (180 mL) Becel® unsalted margarine sticks, melted
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. (6 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) baking soda
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) salt
- Your choice of mix-ins
1. Preheat oven to 350° F (180 ° C). Grease and flour a 9-inch x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan.
2. Combine melted Becel® sticks and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in eggs, milk and vanilla until blended .
3. Add flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda and stir until a smooth batter forms. Stir in your desired mix-ins and transfer to prepared loaf pan.
4. Bake 1 hour. Tent with foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 20 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
13g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
35mg (1 serving)
300mg (1 serving)
34g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
3mcg (1 serving)
49mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
78mg (1 serving)