Cranberry Chocolate Oatmeal Granola
We finally found a day to hike with pals. We had the best crew and a great route planned – we just needed the perfect on-the-go snack for the trail.
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Becel® Original margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) rolled oats
- 1 cup (250 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) flax seeds
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raw sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Mix Becel® Original margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix just until blended. Add oats, cranberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds and cinnamon. Divide dough in half. Press each half into ungreased 13 x 9-in. (33 x 23 cm) baking pan.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Cool 20 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pans, crumble and cool completely. Stir in mini chips.
50 (2 Tbsp.)
3g (2 Tbsp.)
0.5g (2 Tbsp.)
1g (2 Tbsp.)
5mg (2 Tbsp.)
40mg (2 Tbsp.)
6g (2 Tbsp.)
4g (2 Tbsp.)
1g (2 Tbsp.)
6mg (2 Tbsp.)
19mg (2 Tbsp.)
0.3g (2 Tbsp.)
0.4g (2 Tbsp.)