Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
When we say, “anything goes,” we truly mean it and this proves it: it’s a drink you can eat and it’s awesome.
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) (250 mL) Becel® salted margarine sticks or unsalted margarine sticks
- 1 cup (250 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PLUS 3 Tbsp.(45 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) mini marshmallows, (3 per cup)
- 30 mini pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Beat Becel® sticks with sugars in large bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; beat just until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) chocolate chips, cocoa powder and cinnamon. Drop by tablespoonfuls into greased mini muffin pans.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are firm. Quickly make a dent in the center of each and insert 3 marshmallows. Top each with 1 chocolate chip. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove cups from pan. Break off curved part of pretzels and make a “handle” and press into side of cup to adhere; cool completely.
80 (1 cookie)
4g (1 cookie)
1.5g (1 cookie)
0.5g (1 cookie)
2g (1 cookie)
5mg (1 cookie)
75mg (1 cookie)
11g (1 cookie)
6g (1 cookie)
1g (1 cookie)
6mg (1 cookie)
25mg (1 cookie)
0.2g (1 cookie)
0.5g (1 cookie)