Vegan Black Bean Tacos
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 2 cups (500 mL) reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 4 cups (1 L) shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 large lime, cut into wedges
1. Melt Becel® Vegan margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, red pepper, onion, chili powder, garlic and salt, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in beans and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
3. Spoon bean mixture into tortillas. Top with lettuce and serve with lime wedges.
TIP: Serve with chopped avocado, shredded vegan cheese and salsa, if desired.
420 (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
4.5g (1 serving)
640mg (1 serving)
61g (1 serving)
16g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
13g (1 serving)
144mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
893mg (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)