Breakfast Paninis with Banana & Berries
- Cooking time5 min
- Prep time10 min
- Portions 2
- 4 tsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 2 tsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 large banana , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 4 slices whole grain bread
|Calories from Fat||90.00|
|Total Fat||10.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.500 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.100 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4.800 g|
|Total Carbs||46.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5.0 g|
|Vitamin C||30.0 %|
|Vitamin A||10.0 %|
- Combine Becel® Buttery Taste margarine, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Evenly arrange banana and strawberries on 2 bread slices then top with remaining bread.
- Evenly spread outside of sandwiches with margarine mixture.
- Cook sandwiches in large nonstick grill pan or skillet over medium heat, turning once, until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec. TIP: Best way to start your day with a golden panini stuffed with fresh fruits and cinnamon.