- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time15 min
- ServingsRecipe serves 4
- 2 cups finely crushed baked tortilla chips
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts , lightly pounded and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 3 large carrots , peeled and cut into strips
- 3 stalks celery , cut into strips
- 1/4 cup fat-free honey mustard dressing
|Calories from Fat||120.00 |
|Total Fat||14.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.400 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5.100 g|
|Total Carbs||19.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.0 g|
|Vitamin C||10.0 %|
|Vitamin A||190.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Combine chips with black pepper in shallow bowl or plate.
- Dip chicken in Becel® Buttery Taste margarine, then press into crumb mixture.
- Arrange on baking sheet and bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with carrots, celery and dressing as dipping sauce.