Gluten Free Brown Sugar Toffee Cake
- Cooking time25 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- ServingsRecipe serves 48
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free whole grain oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup finely ground potato flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Becel® Original margarine
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. rum extract
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 2 Tbsp. icing sugar
|Total Fat||6.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.500 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.500 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.500 g|
|Total Carbs||14.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.0 g|
|Vitamin D||0.000 mcg|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Lightly spray 3 (9-in./23 cm) disposable pie pans with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine oat flour, coconut flour, potato flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix Becel® Original margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix just until blended. Stir in rum extract and toffee bits; evenly divide into prepared pie pans.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges are golden rotating pans about halfway through. Cool completely on wire rack. Arrange doilies in center of cakes and evenly sprinkle with icing sugar. Carefully remove doilies and slice each into 16 slices.
To make individual cookies, simply drop dough by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart. Bake 7 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.