Grilled Chicken Florentine Burgers
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time12 min
- Portions 2
- 2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms , finely chopped (about 8)
- 1 clove garlic , finely chopped
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 lb. ground chicken
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots , chopped
- 2 green onions , finely chopped
- 2 soft whole wheat flat rolls
|Total Fat||26.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||5.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||7.600 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11.200 g|
|Total Carbs||63.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11.0 g|
|Vitamin C||20.0 %|
|Vitamin A||210.0 %|
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion with mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in spinach and cook 1 minute or until wilted. Season, if desired, with fresh black pepper. Remove vegetables from skillet. Reserve 1/2 of the vegetable mixture in medium bowl and keep warm.
- Combine ground chicken, carrots, green onions and remaining 1/2 of the slightly cooled vegetables in medium bowl; shape into 2 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Arrange burgers on rolls, then top with reserved vegetables.
TIP: For added buttery flavour and to help prevent meat from sticking to the grill, first brush it with melted Becel.