Grilled Thai Turkey Burgers
- Cooking time12 min
- Prep time15 min
- Portions 4
- 2 Tbsp. Becel® Original margarine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Thai red curry paste
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® 1/2 The Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
|Calories from Fat||130.00|
|Total Fat||15.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4.300 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5.100 g|
|Total Carbs||2.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.0 g|
|Vitamin C||2.0 %|
|Vitamin A||10.0 %|
- Melt Becel® Original margarine in small nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in curry paste and fish sauce; let cool slightly.
- Combine cooled onion mixture, ground turkey, cilantro and mayonnaise-type dressing in medium bowl; shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until done, about 8 minutes. Serve, if desired, on whole wheat hamburger buns with tomato slices and lettuce.
- Turn this recipe into a perfect party treat. Shape turkey mixture into 12 mini-burgers and serve on whole grain slider buns!
TIP: For added buttery flavour and to help prevent meat from sticking to the grill, first brush it with melted Becel. Please see nutrition information for sodium content.