- Cooking time7 min
- Prep time15 min
- ServingsPortions 62
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) matcha green tea powder
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) finely chopped candied ginger, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) HERSHEY'S® CHIPITS® White Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) HERSHEY'S® CHIPITS® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix just until blended. Stir in matcha green tea powder and 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) candied ginger. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart.
- Bake 7 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
- Dip tops of cooled cookies halfway in melted white chocolate. Drizzle with melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) candied ginger.
*Nutrition values do not take into account MUFA, PUFA and Omega values for Hershey’s products.