- Cooking time7 min
- Prep time15 min
- Makes 62 cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. matcha green tea powder
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped candied ginger , divided
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S® CHIPITS® White Chocolate Baking Chips , melted
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S® CHIPITS® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips , melted
|Total Fat||4.50 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.500 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.000 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.500 g|
|Total Carbs||11.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.0 g|
|Vitamin D||25.000 mcg|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix just until blended. Stir in matcha green tea powder and 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) candied ginger. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart.
- Bake 7 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
- Dip tops of cooled cookies halfway in melted white chocolate. Drizzle with melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) candied ginger.
*Nutrition values do not take into account MUFA, PUFA and Omega values for Hershey’s products.