Mixed Veggies with Ginger and Sesame
- Cooking time10 min
- Prep time10 min
- Portions 6
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (350 g) baby carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. Becel® Original margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic , finely chopped
|Total Fat||3.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.000 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.000 g|
|Total Carbs||8.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.0 g|
|Vitamin C||70.0 %|
|Vitamin A||50.0 %|
- Bring water and carrots to a boil in medium saucepan. Reduce heat and cook until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add broccoli and cook until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
- Melt Becel® Original margarine in large skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper, sesame seeds, ginger and garlic, stirring occasionally, until pepper is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add carrots and broccoli to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until heated through. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.