Pork Tenderloin with Orange Rosemary Glaze
- Cooking time20 min
- Prep time10 min
- Portions 4
- 1 tsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 small shallot , finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. orange marmalade
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 -lb. pork tenderloin , trimmed
|Total Fat||2.50 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.700 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.200 g|
|Total Carbs||11.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.0 g|
|Vitamin C||20.0 %|
|Vitamin A||2.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in small nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook shallot and garlic, stirring occasionally, until shallot is tender, about 4 minutes.Remove from heat, then stir in orange juice, marmalade, mustard, rosemary and black pepper; set aside.
- Arrange pork tenderloin in baking pan lined with aluminum foil. Pour 1/2 of the marmalade mixture over pork.
- Roast 10 minutes. Baste pork with remaining marmalade mixture. Roast an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155°F to 160°F (68°C to 71°C). Remove from oven; tent loosely with aluminum foil, then let stand at least 5 minutes before slicing.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.