Roasted Root Vegetables with Garlic & Rosemary
- Cooking time50 min
- Prep time10 min
- Recipe serves 4
- 2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 2 lbs. mixed root vegetables , cut-up (such as carrots, parsnips, red onion and/or red bliss potatoes)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic , finely chopped
|Total Fat||6.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.900 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.800 g|
|Total Carbs||34.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7.0 g|
|Vitamin C||50.0 %|
|Vitamin A||170.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in shallow roasting pan in oven about 2 minutes. Stir in vegetables, rosemary and garlic.
- Roast, stirring twice, 50 minutes or until vegetables are golden and crisp.