Sautéed Buttery Brussels Sprouts
- Cooking time40 min
- Prep time15 min
- Recipe serves 4
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts , trimmed and halved
- 2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 large shallot , finely chopped
|Total Fat||6.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.100 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.800 g|
|Total Carbs||25.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10.0 g|
|Vitamin C||330.0 %|
|Vitamin A||15.0 %|
- Cook Brussels sprouts in boiling, lightly salted water until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook shallot 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden and very soft.
- Add drained Brussels sprouts and stir to combine. Sauté lightly until golden brown, about 5 minutes.