Vegan Frozen Dessert Sandwiches
- Cooking time8 minutes
- Prep time20 minutes
- Makes 30 sandwiches
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Becel® Vegan margarine
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 3/4 cups Ben & Jerry's® P.B & Cookies Frozen Desert Non-Dairy , slightly softened
|Total Fat||10.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.500 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||22.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.0 g|
|Vitamin D||0.000 %|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix Becel® Vegan margarine with sugars in large bowl. Mix in pumpkin puree and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; mix just until blended. Add 2 tsp. (10 mL) cinnamon and maple extract. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart.
- Bake 8 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
- Once cooled, add 1-1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) Ben & Jerry’s® Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert between two cookies. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.