Balsamic Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes
- Cooking time12 min
- Prep time8 min
- Portions 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp. Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend , divided
- 2 cups orange and/or yellow cherry tomatoes , halved lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic , thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel (optional)
|Calories from Fat||120.00|
|Total Fat||13.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.500 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.000 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||7.000 g|
|Total Carbs||4.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.0 g|
|Vitamin C||45.0 %|
|Vitamin A||10.0 %|
- Season chicken, if desired. Heat 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Oil Blend in skillet and cook tomatoes and garlic, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar.
- Arrange tomato mixture over chicken, then top with basil and lemon.
TIP: Also delicious with salmon fillets!