Plant-Based Anything Goes Cookie Dough
You can’t make a masterpiece without a canvas. Start your cookie creations with our plant-based anything goes cookie dough. Customize this recipe with your favourite mix-ins!
- Cooking time10 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsPortions 30
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. (7 mL) cornstarch
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Becel® Original margarine
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) soy milk
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) mix-ins, such as dried fruits, dark chocolate chunks, nuts, seeds
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Becel® Original margarine and granulated sugar using electric mixer until light and creamy. Beat in applesauce, soy milk and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually add in flour mixture and beat until just combined, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally (do not overmix). Fold in your choice of mix-ins. Refrigerate dough 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from baking sheet and cool completely.