Vegan Black Bean Tacos
- Cooking time7 min
- Prep time10 min
- Portions 4
- 1/4 cup Becel® Vegan margarine
- 2 small zucchini , chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper , chopped
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 clove garlic , finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups reduced sodium black beans , rinsed and drained
- 12 corn tortillas , warmed
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 large lime , cut into wedges
|Total Fat||15.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||7.000 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4.500 g|
|Total Carbs||61.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||16.0 g|
|Vitamin D||0.000 mcg|
- Melt Becel® Vegan margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, red pepper, onion, chili powder, garlic and salt, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
- Spoon bean mixture into tortillas. Top with lettuce and serve with lime wedges.
TIP: Serve with chopped avocado, shredded vegan cheese and salsa, if desired.