Very Berry Fruit Cups
Warm or cold, we love a sweet ending to the day, especially when it's packed with berry goodness. Come to think of it, we never say no to a sweet beginning to the day, either.
- Cooking time10 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsPortions 6
- 2 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine, melted and divided
- 1 1/2 cups (350 mL) raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups (350 mL) blueberries
- 2 ounces (60 grams) milk chocolate, grated
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Brush the inside of 6 large muffin cups with 2 Tablespoons (30 mL) Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine. Working with one phyllo sheet at a time and keeping remaining sheet covered with a damp towel, cut each sheet into 16 equal squares.
- Brush a total of 24 squares with remaining 2 Tablespoons (30 mL) Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine. Place 4 squares into large muffin cup. Repeat to fill 6 large muffin cups, reserving 8 squares for another use.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Fill cups with 1/2 cup (125 mL) raspberries and blueberries. Sprinkle chocolate over top. Serve immediately.
Tip: Top with a dollop of coconut whip or serve with non-dairy ice cream on the side, if desired. For A Warm Dessert: Heat berries in a small saucepan with 1 teaspoon of water for a warm version of this tasty treat.