Baked Tortilla Chips with Chili Pepper Seasoning
Like an opening band that blows the headliners off the stage, we think this simple starter is worth showing up early for.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground cayenne pepper
- 6 burrito-size low-fat flour tortillas (about 10-in./25 cm)
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F (220 C).
2. Combine all ingredients except tortillas in small bowl. Brush mixture on one side of each tortilla, then cut into 8 wedges. Arrange wedges in single layer on baking sheet.
3. Bake 8 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve warm or remove to wire rack and cool. Store in airtight container.
170 (12 chips)
Calories from Fat
120 (12 chips)
13g (12 chips)
1.5g (12 chips)
390mg (12 chips)
16g (12 chips)
11g (12 chips)
8g (12 chips)
6% (12 chips)
10% (12 chips)
15% (12 chips)