Baked Tortilla Chips with Chili Pepper Seasoning
- Cooking time8
- Prep time10
- 0.25 cup Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 0.5 tsp. chili powder
- 0.5 tsp. garlic powder
- 0.5 tsp. ground cumin
- 0.25 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 6 burrito-size low-fat flour tortillas (about 10-in./25 cm)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220 C).
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas in small bowl. Brush mixture on one side of each tortilla, then cut into 8 wedges. Arrange wedges in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve warm or remove to wire rack and cool. Store in airtight container.