Breakfast Paninis with Banana & Berries
- Cooking time5
- Prep time10
- 4 tsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 2 tsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 0.13 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 large banana, thinly sliced
- 0.25 cup sliced strawberries
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- Combine Becel® Buttery Taste margarine, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Evenly arrange banana and strawberries on 2 bread slices then top with remaining bread.
- Evenly spread outside of sandwiches with margarine mixture.
- Cook sandwiches in large nonstick grill pan or skillet over medium heat, turning once, until golden brown, about 5 minutes.