Crispy Chicken Tenders
Some might say that food shouldn’t be fun. We respectfully disagree, and this recipe is proof.
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely crushed baked tortilla chips
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, lightly pounded and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 3 stalks celery, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fat-free honey mustard dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
2. Combine chips with black pepper in shallow bowl or plate.
3. Dip chicken in Becel® Buttery Taste margarine, then press into crumb mixture.
4. Arrange on baking sheet and bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
5. Serve with carrots, celery and dressing as dipping sauce.
*Recipe Twist: For a more adult recipe, leave pounded chicken breast halves whole. For a smoky hit, add ¼ tsp. chipotle pepper to tortilla crumbs instead of black pepper and serve with fat free ranch dressing.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.
380 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
120 (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
3.4g (1 serving)
5.1g (1 serving)
65mg (1 serving)
480mg (1 serving)
19g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
28g (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
0.7g (1 serving)
2.3g (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
190% (1 serving)