- Cooking time20
- Prep time20
- 0.33 cup Becel® Vegan margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh herbs , (basil, parsley and/or thyme)
- 6 cups assorted sliced vegetables, (onion, red or green bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash or eggplant)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces whole grain or regular farfalle pasta, cooked and drained
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Blend 1/4 cup (50 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine with herbs in small bowl; set aside. Toss vegetables, garlic and remaining margarine in large bowl. Arrange vegetables in broiler pan without rack. Roast, stirring once, until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes. Toss vegetables with hot farfalle and reserved margarine mixture.