Plant-Based Anything Goes Cookie Dough
- Cooking time10 min
- Prep time10 min
- 1.75 cups all-purpose flour
- 1.5 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 0.5 tsp. baking soda
- 0.5 cup Becel® Original margarine
- 0.75 cup granulated sugar
- 0.25 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 0.67 cup mix-ins, such as dried fruits, dark chocolate chunks, nuts, seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Becel® Original margarine and granulated sugar using electric mixer until light and creamy. Beat in applesauce, soy milk and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually add in flour mixture and beat until just combined, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally (do not overmix). Fold in your choice of mix-ins. Refrigerate dough 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from baking sheet and cool completely.