- Cooking time15
- Prep time10
- 4 large portobello mushrooms (about 4-inches/10-cm diameter)
- 2 Tbsp. Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine
- 0.33 cup chopped marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 0.25 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out gills from portobello mushrooms and discard. Spread Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine over each mushroom. Mix sundried tomatoes with thyme, and sprinkle over top. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until tender and browned around the edges. Sprinkle with basil before serving.