Wasabi Lime Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Rolls
Ever been to a great sushi restaurant and thought, “I wish I could do that at home?” Trust us, with this recipe you can.
- 4 ounces (120 g) smoked salmon
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely grated lime peel
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) wasabi powder
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) finely chopped pickled ginger
- 1 piece (7 cm.) English cucumber, peeled and julienne sliced (3 x 3 x 3.7cm strips)
- 20 small sprigs fresh dill
1. Cut salmon into 20 (7.5 x 2.5 cm) slices; set aside. Blend Becel® Buttery Taste margarine, lime peel, wasabi powder and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
2. Lay 1 piece smoked salmon on flat surface. Arrange 1 piece sliced cucumber at one end, overhanging both sides of salmon. Arrange dill sprig overhanging 1 side of salmon, then spread a little mixture on other end. Roll salmon tightly around cucumber and dill, using margarine mixture to seal it. Arrange seam-side-down on serving plate. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
10 (1 appetizer)
Calories from Fat
5 (1 appetizer)
0.1g (1 appetizer)
0.2g (1 appetizer)
50mg (1 appetizer)
1g (1 appetizer)
30mg (1 appetizer)
2% (1 appetizer)