Butternut Squash with Apples & Cranberries
Quick, easy, no-fuss squash – perfect for any occasion. This dish is sure to impress without the stress.
- Cooking time45 min
- Prep time15 min
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted
- 1 medium butternut squash, (about 1-3/4 lbs./0.8kg), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium apple, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground nutmeg, (optional)
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Combine Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* and all ingredients in 1½-quart (1.5L) baking dish.
- Bake covered 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake until squash is tender, about 15 minutes.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec Please see nutrition information for sugar content.