Roasted Root Vegetables with Garlic & Rosemary
On an unseasonably cool night, we came home with a hearty appetite. Our fridge was stocked with vegetables and our windowsill with spices.
- Cooking time50 min
- Prep time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) mixed root vegetables, cut-up (such as carrots, parsnips, red onion and/or red bliss potatoes)
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 tsp. (2mL) dried rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in shallow roasting pan in oven about 2 minutes. Stir in vegetables, rosemary and garlic.
- Roast, stirring twice, 50 minutes or until vegetables are golden and crisp.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.