Honey-Lime Quinoa and Cauliflower Salad
Lunch in the office isn’t a competition – that’s definitely not what we’re saying. But if it was, we’re confident that we’d win with this.
- Cooking time25 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsPortions 4
- 1 cauliflower, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) chopped shallots, (about 2 to 3 medium shallots)
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine, melted and divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) honey
- 1 large avocado, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 425° (220°C). Combine cauliflower, bell pepper, shallots and 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine on jelly-roll pan or rimmed baking sheet. Roast until cauliflower is browned and slightly crispy, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa according to package directions. Fluff with fork and spoon into large bowl. Toss with cauliflower mixture and remaining ingredients.