Mashed Sweet Potatoes
We’re always on the lookout for ways to reinvent old favourites. Look no further than this sweet side.
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time10 min
- 4 medium sweet potatoes or yams, (about 2-1/2 lbs./ 1.1 kg), peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pure maple syrup or pancake syrup
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) salt
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients until smooth.
*Becel® Gold* in Quebec.