Roasted Root Vegetables with Garlic & Rosemary
On an unseasonably cool night, we came home with a hearty appetite. Our fridge was stocked with vegetables and our windowsill with spices.
- Cooking time50 min
- Prep time10 min
- Portions 4
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 2 lbs. (1 kg) mixed root vegetables, cut-up (such as carrots, parsnips, red onion and/or red bliss potatoes)
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 tsp. (2mL) dried rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in shallow roasting pan in oven about 2 minutes. Stir in vegetables, rosemary and garlic.
- Roast, stirring twice, 50 minutes or until vegetables are golden and crisp.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.