Acai Berry No-Bake Cheesecake with Graham Crumbs, Pomegranate & Cocoa Nibs
"Becel® Sticks are ideal for mixing, since they melt easily into any combination, right from the refrigerator! ” Recipe created exclusively for Becel by Chef Kimberly Lallouz.
- Cooking time10 min
- Prep time30 min
- ServingsPortions 12
- 1/4 Becel margarine sticks, melted
- 1 cup (250 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups (500 mL) light cream cheese, room temperature
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 can (150 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) acai powder
- 1 pomegranate
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) organic cocoa nibs
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Mix melted Becel® margarine sticks and graham cracker crumbs well with your hands. Place on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 5 to 8 minutes until nicely browned or toasted.
In a mixer, add the cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest and condensed milk and blend together until smooth and fluffy. Add the acai powder until well incorporated and remove mixture from bowl with plastic spatula. Place in corner of large resealable bag, remove the air and use as a piping bag (cut the corner and it will be easy to squeeze into the vessel).
At the bottom of your chosen glass/mug/mason jar, add a couple of tablespoons of the cookie mixture and pipe the cake mixture on top, about 1.5 inches. Add a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds, a pinch of cookie crumbs and pipe another bit of the cream cheese mixture. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and a sprinkle of cocoa nibs. Refrigerate covered for 30 minutes or overnight,
then serve and enjoy!