Asian-Style Pork Tenderloin
Simple, moist, and delicious! This pork tenderloin is a perfect make-ahead meal when entertaining.
- Cooking time25 min
- Prep time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) hoisin sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) five spice powder *
- 3/4 -lb. (375 g) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) Becel® Oil
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Combine all ingredients except pork and Becel® Oil in non-aluminum shallow dish. Add pork and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 27 x 15 cm (2 L) baking dish with Becel Oil; add pork and marinade.
- Bake 25 minutes or until pork reaches 160°F (70°C). Let stand 5 minutes.
*Five Spice Powder is a spice blend frequently used in Asian cuisine.It can be purchased at Asian specialty markets and bulk food stores. To make, combine 5 mL EACH ground star anise, ground fennel seed, ground Szechwan pepper and 2 mL EACH ground cassia or cinnamon and ground cloves.