Buffalo Chicken Bites
Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, these buffalo chicken bites are sure to satisfy your cravings.
- Cooking time8 min
- Prep time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, lightly pounded 1/4-inch thick (about 2 breasts)
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) cayenne pepper sauce
- 12 ribs celery, sliced into 2-inch pieces (36 pieces)
- 36 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) fat-free blue cheese dressing
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Cut into 3/4-inch pieces and keep warm.
- Microwave remaining 1-1/2 Tbsp. margarine with cayenne pepper sauce in medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH until melted, about 15 seconds; stir until blended. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Alternately thread celery, tomatoes and chicken on 36 wooden skewers. Arrange skewers on serving platter and serve with Dressing.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.