Spiced Cauliflower Wings
A last-minute get together doesn't mean you can't still impress your guest list. Show off for your family and friends any night of the week with this spicy, plant-based twist on a pub favourite.
- Cooking time18 min
- Prep time10 min
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) natural creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sriracha hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) low sodium soy sauce
- 6 cups (1.5 L) cauliflower florets (about 1 1/2 heads of cauliflower)
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Whisk together Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine, peanut butter, hot sauce and soy sauce. Toss with cauliflower until well coated. Arrange in single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 18 minutes or until golden and tender.
Tip: Before serving, sprinkle with peanuts, sesame seeds or green onions over top, if desired, for added crunch and flavour.