Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Cooking time1 hr
- Prep time8 min
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick Becel Unsalted Margarine Sticks, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Using a medium mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, melted Becel®, vanilla extract light brown sugar. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Transfer flour into banana mixture, add chocolate chips and mix with a spatula until fully combined.
- Transfer into a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.