Cinnamon Crumb Cheesecake Bars
- Cooking time1 hr 5 min
- Prep time15 min
- ServingsPortions 24
- 2 cups (500 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. (90 mL) Becel® unsalted margarine sticks or Becel® salted margarine sticks, melted
- 2 packages (250 g. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 cups (500 mL) sour cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) (250 mL) Becel® unsalted margarine sticks or Becel® salted margarine sticks, melted
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C). Line 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking pan with foil leaving a 2-inch (5 cm) overhang. Spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- For CRUST: Combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in melted Becel® Sticks. Press crumb mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- For CHEESECAKE: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high until smooth and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until blended. Beat in sour cream until combined. Pour over crust and bake 25 minutes.
- For CRUMBS: Meanwhile combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in melted Becel® Sticks until mixture comes together.
- After cheesecake has baked 25 minutes, remove from oven and with hands, press crumb mixture into large crumbs then top cheesecake. Bake 40 minutes or until crumbs are golden and cheesecake is set. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Lift cheesecake out of pan using foil overhang. Cut into 24 bars.